Children are the part of our "church family" and so we are committed to building a church community that honors our children and invests in them well. This includes the following key values:
- Children must be kept absolutely safe and secure at all times
- Children must be treated with dignity and respect
- Children learn best in a context of Grace-based authority and care.
- A child's parent(s) is his or her first and best teacher; we are working together for the benefit of your child.
Some other helpful things to note about the safety of your children:
- Our facilities are set up to provide safe and secure arrangements for young children.
- We also have children's workers who are trained in emergency procedures and have passed police background checks.
- Your child will not be alone with only one member of our staff at any time. We work in pairs.
- Our staff of children's workers are also able to send you a text message if your child needs help while you're in the main worship service. (Please make sure your cell phone is set to vibrate.)
Besides physical safety, we want to assure you that they will be learning godly Christian truth when they are with our teachers. We emphasize the basics (ABC's) of the Christian faith in multiple forms: songs and chants, art, drama, and illustrative teaching.
If you desire more information on the curriculum we use for teaching your children, please contact us!